We cordially invite you to participate in the Second International Symposium “Cognitive sciences, genomics and bioinformatics” (CSGB-2018), which will be held in the new building of the Novosibirsk State University on the 24th of August, 2018 in Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia (Novosibirsk, Pirogova Street, 2).
The Symposium will be organized by the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SB RAS), Russian Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations, Scientific Research Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine, The Vavilov Institute of General Genetics RAS, Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS.
The Symposium is held within the framework of the 11th International Multiconference “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure\Systems Biology” (BGRS\SB-2018) which will take place on the 20th – 25th of August, 2018.
The symposium will provide an interdisciplinary platform for discussing problems in cognitive science, genomics and bioinformatics by specialists of various profiles, including neurobiologists, geneticists, physicians of various specialties, pharmacologists, specialists in the field of bioinformatics, etc. The symposium will include plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations.
The scientific program of Symposium covers the following topics:
- Biological psychiatry and pathology of emotions;
- Neurogenesis and neuronal apoptosis in neurodegenerative disorders;
- Autophagy in the regulation of neurodegenerative processes;
- Cognitive technologies in biomedical research;
- Genomics of the pathology of behavior;
- Functional genomics in biomedicine;
- Transgenic animals – biological models of human nervous and mental disorders;
- Biomarkers of socially significant diseases of CNS;
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics;
- Targeted therapy of cognitive impairment;
- Bioinformatics in biomedical research.
The official language of Symposium: English