The list of abstracts accepted for the symposium SBioMed-2018 is available for download here.
Organizing Committee of the SBioMed-2018 Symposium
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the II International Symposium “Systems biology and biomedicine” (SbioMed-2018), which will take place on 22-23 August, 2018, in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The Symposium will be organized by the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations, Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Lymphology – Branch of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences and Novosibirsk State University.
The symposium is a part of the jubilee 11th International Multi-conference “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure \ Systems Biology” (BGRS \ SB-2018), which will be held on August 20-25, 2018.
The Symposium will provide a splendid opportunity for discussion of the achievement in System Biology and Biomedicine by the experts in different fields, including biologists, geneticists, physicians, pharmacists, bioinformatics, etc. The symposium will be held in the form of plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations.
The scientific program of Symposium includes the following topics:
- Genomic and postgenomic technologies in medical research;
- Personalized and Precision Medicine
- Systems Biology and Functional Genomics in Medicine;
- Epigenetic mechanisms of pathological processes;
- Transgenic animals as biological models of human diseases;
- Basic and Clinical Immunology and Immunogenetics
- Systems biology of the relationship between parasite and host;
- New biomarkers of widespread diseases;
- Test-systems for molecular diagnostics;
- Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics;
- New drug development: from modeling in silico to clinical trials
- Targeted Therapy in the era of Genomic Medicine;
- Bioinformatics in Clinical Medicine;
- Digital Medicine;
- Cell Technology and Regenerative Medicine.
The official language of Symposium: English.
Venue: the Symposium will be held at the new building of Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Pirogov Street, 1).
Publication of materials: All accepted abstracts will be published as Symposium Abstract Book. Full-text versions of abstracts will be posted on the conference website and in the Russian Science Citation Index. Some materials, recommended by BGRS\SB-2018 Program Committee, will be ask to submit their materials to special issues of peer-reviewed journals indexed in the Web of Science and / or Scopus as full-text articles.
Abstracts will be submitted in electronic form, through the personal account on the site. To submit the abstract(s) one should register and create a personal account on the symposium website: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/ishg2018/.
The instructions for abstracts are posted on the conference website: http://conf.bionet.nsc.ru/ishg2018/.
Registration fee for the symposium: 1000 Russian rubles.
The organizational fee covers participation in all sessions of the symposium, coffee breaks, information package of the participant (badge, printed program, abstract book and other information materials).
For participants of BRGS \ SB-2018 with the packages ”Listener “,”Minimum”, “Standard”, and “Premium” participation in the Symposium “Systems Biology and Biomedicine-2018” is free.
Payment instructions will be published on the website of the event.
The important dates:
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 May, 2018
- Notification for including in the program: 15 June 2018
- Deadline for on-site registration: August 15, 2018
- Dates of the Symposium: 22-23 August 2018
- Dates of the Multiconference: August 20-25, 2018
Chairman of the Program Committee:
Professor A.Ju. Letyagin, Director, RICEL – Branch of IC&G SB RAS, Novosibirsk
Executive Secretary of the Program Committee:
Professor V. Klimontov, Deputy Director for Science, RICEL – Branch of IC&G SB RAS, Novosibirsk, email@example.com
Chairman of the Executive Committee:
Dr. M. Korolev, Deputy Director for Science, RICEL – Branch of IC&G SB RAS, Novosibirsk, firstname.lastname@example.org