The Federal Research Center Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) invites you to take part in the 5th International Scientific Conference “Plant genetics, genomics, bioinformatics, and biotechnology” (PlantGen2019), 24-29 June 2019 Novosibirsk, Russia.
The Conference will present results of the latest research in plant genetics, genomics, bioinformatics, and biotechnology. We plan to discuss promising areas of inquiry (including collaborative studies) in the basic and applied fields of plant genome research.
The conference sessions:
- Plant genetic resources for breeding and producing functional nutraceutical food.
- Plant resistance to pathogens and other biotic stresses.
- Genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of plant resistance to abiotic stresses.
- Plant biotechnology in the post-genome era.
- Plant systems biology and digital technologies.
The working languages of the Conference are English and Russian.
The organizing Committee provides an opportunity to arrange workshops on topical areas of plant breeding, genetics, and biotechnology within the conference.
Opening online registration and abstract submission – November 10, 2018
Extension of registration until February 15, 2019
Deadline for abstract submission – March 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance – April 1, 2019
Deadline for registration fee payment – May 15, 2019
Arrival of participants – June 24, 2019
Conference sessions – June 25-28, 2019
Post-conference tour – June 29-July 3, 2019